Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Rain in Spain ...

Currently it is thunderstorming in Spain, and it makes me very sleepy. Our group had to lead class discussion this morning, and it went very well. We are glad for it to be over! After class, Kristi, Kara, and I ate lunch in the Plaze de Cervantes in Alcala. (tuna sandwich - very good!)

This afternoon we took a 20 minute trip to "Toys R Us" -- We actually went to Spain and Portugal's sole distribution center in Alcala. Take a Sam's Club and add one short conveyor belt and you have yourself a Toys R Us country distribution channel. We did get a free toy out of the deal though.

A couple days ago Sam found this awesome coffee shop. We studied there this evening. It was so relaxing and just perfect. I had chocolate cream coffee, and all the coffees come with a delicious little cookie. Perfecto! Tomorrow we travel to El Escorial and Segovia on a day trip! I am looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment